Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, SaMantha~

Yesterday was my birthday...it was so much fun...release tension also at the same time.... DO I LOOK LIKE A STUDENT THAT GONNA HAVING EXAM ON THIS SATURDAY??? Oh gosh....Not need to answer..i know the answers already.

Okey, Let pictures explained everthing.... XD

Looking for what to eat coz i'm starving

Best Friends for life

Raymond & me....while waiting for food.


My birthday cake..Its cheese+chocolate..Yummy


Hehe..instead of me make a wish...look at him. May be he know my wishes gua~ lols
"I'm so gonna eat you up later"..wakaka

This is the funniest part.. i been asked to take out the candle using my mouth...Wahaha..u guys gonna eat my saliva...Dont regret..hehe

Second victim after me..Doing some make up for you la...Hehe
Ola ola....me and fui yee sayang you back la...pity him.

Fui yee, Siew chieng, Heidi Tay, Raymond Goh, and Me

Girl's time
Next station~ Al Fresco

Thai bar after that
And have a table for 2 ..haha... The vodka was nice.

Thanks everyone for the surprises, presents and wishes... I'm having so much fun that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment