Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Samantha..Keep It Up.


Today was my first presentation at Curtin. I feel that I'm not doing good enough. But the evaluation's n facilitation's group said that it was good enough for a beginner at Curtin like me. Not really sure whether its true or not since i'm not the type that easy in trusting people. Actually quite dissapointed with my own performance since i'm quite a "kia su" person. It is "kia su" that bring me to this stage. If not, i don't know where do i ended up now.

And one more thing, today our lecture hall out of electricity supply. I think it might because of the security thought that we were finished our lecture already that time since its quite late. Due to no electricity then the lecturers said that she gonna dismiss the class for today. When i get ready to chao then there are electricity. Oh No, is this a joke or what?? hehe, sinCe its april fool.


Well, luckily i didn't get fooled by anyone today. hehe..peace.


Happy April Fool..

No comments:

Post a Comment