Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally....

Hmm...yesterday just got my Macroeconomics 101 Mid Semester result... Well...i get 11 over 15%. Not really satisfied with it.. But still quite grateful also la i got 11... (Hehe..scared later God punished me for been ungrateful)

Dang..Here comes the bad news... I have 2 exams on Thursday and 1 assignment on Friday. Wish me luck ya everyone....

And I'm kinda settled my personal problems already lately... Thanks to my friends who always there for me. Lau, Liloo...etc. And my dearest best friend, Heidi Tay going to back Miri soon liau lo...cannot wait. And for sure to celebrate my BIG DAY with me... Oops..If you happened to see this, I gonna say to you that i'm so proud of you....You doing A GREAT JOB during the arts exhibition at your university. Too bad I'm not there..sob sob.

Here are some awesome and creative arts that she did. Here it is...

Her Booth... Loves The way she draw her family portrait... So real~~


HER HAIR

Photo montage

Look closer~~ Thats all the pictures of her brother on "her hair" try to imagine how long is her hair. So many hard works to make all this done.

some others drawings of her brother

No comments:

Post a Comment