Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holiday-ing

I'm Back...A little too enjoyed my holidays till i forgot to updated my blog. Sorry ya for the people who visit my blog which i haven't updated before this.

Hmm...where should i start? I went to watch fast and furious on the 2nd day it was release. Well, i can't denied that the movie was really really cool and nice. People who haven't watch, i strongly recommended you guys to watch. If not, regret for life oh...Haha. And watched Shinjuku Iccident the day after that. Not so nice lo for me as Jackie Chan died in the end. I'm Broke...

Yesterday night went to SOHO with college friend. Lepak-ing there as i really quite a long time didn't meet her already. Eating SOHO'S pizza which was not so nice and Expensive. Talking and 3 8 -ing with my friend there. Thru my frined, I just found out that my former college gonna install CCTV in the classroom. Wow, shocking. I wonder its a good thing or bad thing or not. Really high tech-. Before leave, actually wanna play pool. But too bad, got people playing. Owh.. really didn't play for years already.

After that went to PBC (Piasau Boat Club)...nothing change. The only thing changed was the people who accompany me there. Having lots of fun still. Thanks Albee. You're the GIRL. Haha.. Talking bout PBC, there were lots of awful things happened there in the past. But i really loves the beach there, just not the person who ever bring me there..

Backstabbers are always around. Just kinda dissapointed with certain people which like to simply making up stories bout me. I'm still Samantha Huong no matter where i'm. The people who backstab me behind my back plz la..if you are envy or what, just tell me ok?? Remember, what you give you will get it back from me. You won't love it if i stab you back.

After Home, managed to take some picts...Hehe... Wee, XD

No comments:

Post a Comment