Thursday, April 2, 2009

Forgiveness?

Yesterday one of the people that i hate the most asking for my forgiveness. What the heck is going on to him?? Need somebody to talk to...?? Sorry, I'm not the one who will listen on all the craps that you gonna said. There are too many things that i cannot forgive you even though it was the past.

If you are really sorry for what you had done, please just stay away from my life.. It's you who teach me become so cold blooded to you like now. Well, like i said i can be very mean if you are forcing me for something that i don't like. Stop giving me those "friendly warning" which also = bull shits that you create.

Don't blame me for being so mean and cruel. Ya, you are so right bout what you said yesterday! You are not deserved any forgiveness from me. And you want to know why right? That's because we are not friends nor enemies. Piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment