Thursday, April 2, 2009

Finally the semester break is approaching. Thank God I'm still alive. Which means that i can rest myself n do facial..Nah, just joking. Do facial with all the due date assignments got la. hehe. (which means cannot facial, shopping etc) Owhhhh..too bad. Just like what my Acc 101 Lecturer said "Its a sin u didn't do revision while u bringing the 10kg text book back to your hometown without open it" So friends who are reading this blog don't forget to do some revision ya. If not, sinned. Haha..

In this semester break, i gonna...

(1) WATCH FAST AND FURIOUS 4. It a must..
(2) Do some shopping which i already promised Lau not to. (hope he's not reading this) XD
(3) Gonna move myself to my 2nd home which is Pustaka Miri to do my assignments. =(
(4) Go to Curtin's Open Day.
(5) Play left for dead if possible.

Owh..how i gonna have enough time for all this?? Semester Break just 2 weeks man. Wish i got 48 hours in a day during this 2 weeks..ahhha.

Curtin Open day just on the 4th April. Anyone who are interested can go to campus and have a look. It's 10 anniverssary. I think there are doing it quite a grand way. So do come to have a look ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment