Friday, May 8, 2009

If I Ain't Got You

Listen to the song ' Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder now while blogging..i know it's an old song..but it's really nice.. well, that songs reminds me of a "stranger". One of my friend asked me, Have you ever feels like you are been so close with certain people but you actually don't really know who is him/her? Even though you and that person is in a relationship or husband and wife?? Or the 1st person that you see when you opened your eyes in the next morning on your bed? Well, trust me..i won't be surprise if i heard some of the answer say "yes". Sometimes strangers could be the one who were being so closed to you. You know? And that feelings were not so good. It just like you are one of his or her responsibility or can say "burden" sometimes...

It's not easy to let other people to understand what are we thinking especially guys since they are from the different planet so call 'Mars'. I'm totally agree with this.. Try to talk peacefully to your loves ones when you are really mad with him or her. Believe me or not, this is the most hardest part for everyone especially me. In the past, the more angry I'm, the more louder i will talk. or so call "yell". Even neighbour next door can hear what i yell at. To be honest, I might not as good temper or so forgiving as other girls. When i can't accept something, i just can't.

Some sweet memories just will stick in the mind no matter how much you want to forget it. Even though it does not involved money or valuable presents. For example me in the past, counting coins in his coin box (savings) together in the room with your loves one. This is one of the sweetest memory i still remember till now. Wee... I just loves the feelings when we did things together even though it is kinda bored for certain people. Some people might said "Cheh, just counting coins ma..what so nice about it?" As i remember, his coins almost reach RM200. which he said he gonna save it more to marry me..wakaka.. sweet to hear, hard to forget i guess. But its really sweet still, his serious face when doing stuff. And his cute lil handsome face when he sleep on my shoulder sometimes late at night and doesn't want to go home. Manja a bit when he was sick even though he was normally the macho type. (You Know who you are... ya, i still remember. hehe)

Don't worry everyone, I'm good and okay. With him and everyone. Hehe. Don't worry don't worry. Just to share some stuff with you guys since my little good friend facing the same problems as what I'd go through last time. Be strong and follows what your heart says.

If I Ain't Got You... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment